Paying your Vi Postpaid bill can be a cumbersome task if you choose to do it offline. You may have to wait in a queue to pay your Vi bill at the store. Instead, you can make the Vodafone Idea (Vi) bill payment process easier by paying your postpaid mobile bill via Airtel Payments Bank.
6 Reasons Why You Should Make Your Vi Bill Payment Via Airtel Payments Bank
- Faster Vi Bill Payment: Airtel Payments Bank offers a quick and easy way to complete your Vi bill payment. Instead of visiting the store and waiting in a queue to pay your Vi postpaid bill, you can make your Vi bill payment in just a few clicks with Airtel Payments Bank.
- Cashback and Other Deals: Airtel Payments Bank offers great deals, cashback, and exciting coupons on Vi Postpaid bill payments. This way you can get additional benefits while making Vi Postpaid bill payments via Airtel Payments Bank.
- Wide Range of Vi Postpaid Packages: Airtel Payments Bank offers a wide array of customer-friendly Vi Postpaid plans based on the needs of users from all demographics. From top-up plans to full talk-time, you can choose from a plethora of Vi plans as per your requirements.
- Make Vi Bill Payments Anywhere: You can make your Vi bill payment anytime, anywhere. Whether you are busy at work, or at home, you can choose to pay your Vi postpaid bill online via Airtel Payments Bank without having physically to visit any store.
- Easy Payment Process: Airtel Payments Bank offers an easy-to-understand UI for the Vi bill payment process along with an assurance of safe and secure transactions so you can make your Vi postpaid bill payment with ease.
- 24/7 Vi Bill Payment Services: With Airtel Payments Bank, you can pay your Vi postpaid bill at any time of any day and from anywhere.
How to Make Vi Postpaid Bill Payment Via Airtel Payments Bank?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to make your Vi bill payment via Airtel Payments Bank:
- Visit www.airtel.in/bank and log in to your Airtel Payments Bank account.
- Click on the ‘Postpaid‘ tab and enter your postpaid mobile number.
- Under the mobile operator section select ‘Vi’ and enter your Vi bill amount.
- Select the mode of payment and enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Continue to complete the Vi bill payment.vvvv